Welcome to West Valley Ear Nose and Throat
West Valley Ear Nose and Throat is a specialty practice in Phoenix, AZ serving the west valley at 2 convenient locations. Our offices offer state of the art technology and equipment such as electronic medical records, CT scanner, and vestibular balance testing. Our group of in-office audiologists and allergy nurse are set to provide continuity and streamlined care. Our mission is to deliver and provide the most up to date treatments and to keep you and your family healthy, informed, hearing well, disease-free and allergy free.
Dr. Brian Rizzo and Dr. James Osborne are double-board certified otolaryngologist and Facial Plastic Surgeons who specialize in:
- Pediatric diseases and surgery of the head and neck.
- Adult diseases and surgery of the head and neck.
- Diagnosis and treatment of allergy.
- Diagnosis and treatment of cancers of the head, neck and skin.
- Otology (disease of the ear).
- Rhinology (disease of the nose).
- Diagnosis and treatment of voice disorders.
- Diagnosis and treatment of vestibular disorders.
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery.
- In-office balloon sinuplasty.
- Rhinoplasty (reconstructive/cosmetic nose surgery).
- Otoplasty (recontructive/cosmetic ear surgery).
- Blepharoplasty (reconstructive/cosmetic eyelid surgery).
- Minimally invasive facial treatments for the signs of aging.
Our audiologists conduct:
- Audiology tests (hearing tests).
- Tympanonetry (measures fluid behind ear drum).
- Fitting and sales of hearing aids.
- Fitting of personalized ear plugs.
- Vestibular balance testing.
Allergy Nurse Meridith Wiley, R.N. administers:
- Allergy skin tests.
- Subcutaneous immunotherapy (skin injections).
- Sublingual immunotherapy drops (oral allergy treatments).